Full Stack Developer - Senior
Full Stack Developer
A craftsmanship requires more of understanding, thinking, learning from the past and then building. Software Product development is the same, it needs a sense of getting into the grove of building and working towards excellence. Addition to it, a software developer has leverage to work on mistakes immediately, which requires one to learn by trial and error and eventually lead to perfection, instead of looking at perfection at the first attempt. Are you that aspiring crafts-person?
The responsibilities include
“Remember, always, that everything you know, and everything everyone knows, is only a model. Get your model out there where it can be viewed. Invite others to challenge your assumptions and add their own.”– Donella H. Meadows The responsibilities include:
- Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
- Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership
- Ability to visualize user stories and build software.
- Visualize about security and data privacy while building.
- Produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personally and works towards fixing it.
- Release management and Code Review
- Write unit and integration test cases for both client and server components
- Implement CI/CD pipeline for client, server and middleware applications
- Brainstorm and prepare logical and physical solution architecture diagrams
- Work on software/server installation, configuration from Dev to Prod environments
- Prepare project documents and deployment play-book/run-book for maintenance and migration
- Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- To have explored serverless and basics of docker and kubernetes.
- Understand SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
- The skills that we consider:
- Angular 5, Node.js, MYSQL, Shell scripting, AWS, Google cloud.
Who should apply?
- Someone with 2 or 8 years of relevant experience.
- Someone who clearly understands the difference between Project development and Product development.
- Believes in data driven decision.
- Believes that years of experience does not mean unwillingness to listen to juniors.
- A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
- Believe that Product development is where they wish to upskill themselves.
- Someone who believes in letting the machines do the machine work.
- Someone who thinks of flow charts when they face a problem in their day to day life.
- Someone who thinks like a child and doesn’t behave like one!
- An ever learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than work experience.